Organisations are constantly looking for ways to keep their staff happy, productive and healthy. This motivational and fun workshop will definitely increase productivity and reduce stress. Terms such as stress related illness and burnout are commonplace.
Our laughter workshops break down barriers between people and create harmonious environments through interactive and inspirational activities.
- Increased productivity
- Greater creativity
- Reduced stress
- Improved alertness
- Stronger bonds between management and staff
- Staff feel valued
Happy people are creative and productive.
Your day will include theory, interactive exercises, plus lots of laughter and play!
We will focus on:
- Laughter in society; expectations
- Looking at laughter in your life
- Where all the laughter went
- How to create more laughter in our lives
- Health benefits from laughing (endorphins, the immune system)
- Releasing our playful inner selves
- Juggling (left/right brain), creativity
- Breathing and laughter
- Laughter, motivation and productivity
You will be introduced to ideas that are easily applied to every aspect of your life.
You will gain a better understanding of your self.
You will begin to see life with a new perspective.
These workshops are jam packed with fun, knowledge and strategies to positively improve your quality of life.
As a result you will be inspired to develop a better relationship with yourself, your family, your friends and your workmates.